It is a very sacred journey to purify all the sins of the world, and the mental outlook may be overshadowed by logistical problems. Therefore, choosing the “perfect” package is essential for you to focus on the spiritual aspects of your journey.
Here are some aspects to consider when choosing a package for j:
1. Choosing an agency registered with the J department can increase your chances of a smooth journey. The registration authority is more aware of the latest regulations on visa processing. You can contact the Ministry of Ministry to solve the problem. The pilgrims should be responsible to the tribute department and have more flexibility in arranging airlines, hotels and transportation arrangements. They are also cheaper because travel can only be arranged in Saudi Arabia by an authorized agency. Subagents must purchase services from these agents and therefore sell the package at a markup price.
2. Although the above-mentioned license agent has all the advantages, if you have heard good news about the agent, you can choose the sub-agent. When some sub-agents are very professional, all authorized agents may not be able to provide good service. Therefore, you should choose a provider to the j package based on the referral.
3. It is necessary to provide a knowledgeable and experienced guide on your team. No matter how much information you have accumulated from books and lectures, you may encounter problems that you have never anticipated before. It is also important to know if travel agencies are seeking advice from their guides. In order to facilitate logistics, some agents may plan to depart to Arafat and Muzdarifa before the time recommended by Islamic law. Choosing an agent who plans to travel under the prestigious Imam can reduce the risk of taking shortcuts or confronting Sunnah.
4. Make sure the inspection of the Imam will pilgrim the pilgrims in the package of your choice. If the Imam lives in another hotel, on another bus or in another tent in Mina, it is difficult to contact him. This problem is especially common for agencies that offer a large number of packages under one or two Imams guidance.
5. Having a female guide will bring more benefits to the pilgrimage sisters.
6. It is useful to check if travel agents have full-time employees in the US and Saudi Arabia. The more an agency relies on external resources, the greater the likelihood of mismanagement. In addition, the longer an agent provides services to Ha, the better the equipment that provides organized services.
7. Most of the j-slots are priced from New York to Jeddah. If you live elsewhere, be sure to include the cost of a domestic flight to New York when you choose the package. Also add the cost of the j and the cost of Zabiha to estimate the exact amount you will spend each person.
8. Staying in a convenient location is very useful. The hotel near the Holy Land and the mosque, e-Nabwi, is more important than the number of stars in the hotel, as it saves travel time, saves energy for worship activities and saves time, without having to wait in line to do Wudu or use the restroom. It might be better to share a room with 4 people in a hotel near Haram without sharing the room with others, but further away from Haram. In addition, the hotel rating is based on the standards of the Saudi Arabian government and is different from the rating standards for hotels in the United States.
9. If Mecca and Medina don't offer meals, don't worry too much. Between prayer time, there are plenty of choices to choose from around the Holy Land, but queuing can take up a lot of your time. Hotel buffets save time or distract attention because people often spend a lot of time doing too much social activity. However, due to limited choices, it is best to receive food in Mina and Arafat. If you are performing with your family towards Ha, it is best to choose a package that you can dine on the go.
10. Choosing the first package to land in Medina can save time spent on the immigration line. Pilgrims landing in Jedda may need 14 to 18 hours of immigration before heading to Makkah. However, choosing a package for pilgrims to land in Jeddah will open more flight options and may be cheaper. The same is true of leaving Saudi Arabia. Medina can save a lot of time as an entry and exit port.
11. Ask the agent about the location of the tent in Mina. Most, if not all, VIP tents are only a short walk from Jamarat. However, the regular tents of the North American camp are only a 50-minute walk from Jamarat. In fact, some tents didn't even fit on Mina. They are on a huge placard that says "Mina is here!"
12. The plan to use the private apartment during the stay in Mina is a plus. Mina's tents are small and there is only enough room for people to sleep. Therefore, pilgrims can store their luggage in the room during their stay in Mina. It also opens up the option to use the bathroom and shower in the room instead of using the options set in the Mina camp.
13. A free package of tickets from Mina to Haram can help you save money. Taxi prices have grown exponentially in Mina. Under the temptation of profit, many people come from other cities to work as taxi drivers, and may even get lost when they try to go to the Holy Land. Although the bus is cheap, it takes a long time to arrive. Therefore, the shuttle service provided by your agent will be faster and more free.
14. Most of the j package will issue a SIM card. This can also save time. Otherwise, you may need to queue up to get a SIM card.
Taking into account these logistical issues when choosing the ideal package, it is expected to eliminate your worldly worries about Ha, and let you focus on the worship of your inner satisfaction.